Sunday, March 9, 2008

I saw this on the news, so it's real... I'm in!


I signed up... instead of donating to the state lottery, I'll spend my $3 a week on this site, and get money back when I shop online, too. Take a look, and see what you think. :)



Someone will win a $1 Million Jackpot this Sunday!

Do you want to win $1 Million?

I just joined this club that is giving away $1 million this week and it offers "the best odds ever of winning $1 million." We also get incredible deals every day, huge cash-back rewards and lots of other cool stuff.

What the experts have to say about our incredible odds...
Richard McGowan, Ph.D., a noted professor of statistics at Boston College and a nationally recognized expert in gaming says, "These are extremely good odds in comparison to those given in other sweepstakes games and much better than any state lottery. In fact, to my knowledge, these are the best odds ever to win a $1 million jackpot."

There is a free One Week Trial , and if you join now using this invitation link, we both double our chances of winning the weekly $1 Million Jackpot.

http://snurl.com/21cha

No comments: