Saturday, March 20, 2010

GLBT Expo '10 with the PBG


Jeff and I are in the Big Apple this weekend for the GLBT Expo '10 at the Jacob K Javits Convention Center.

The weather is awesome, as you can see...


Jeff went to last years expo, but this is my first time, and I'm glad I came along. :)


We're helping to work the Provincetown Business Guild booth.

Robert Sanborn- PBG Tourism Director and Jeff Stranger- Sales with Plymouth & Brockton Buslines, and my hubby. :) 


Robert, Betsy from Bayside Betsy's and Nick - Executive Director of the PBG



I helped stuff the bags, and Jeff worked the floor, handing them out.


Of course, before I got down to work, I scoped out where the beer booth was...


and took some pics of other booths...






took in a little seminar with Pink Banana Media on Web 2.0 and Social Networking given by Matt Skallerud...



Then after my shift, I took some pics of the crowds...







I even got to schmooze with one of my favorite celebrities!



It was a long day, but a very fun day, and we'll be going back for a few more hours tomorrow. :)
Jeff is uploading more pics we took, up on the PBG fan page on Facebook




1 comment:

mkrtown said...

Love the picture of Betsy. Love ya.
Marci Marc.